Florida Classic And Antique Car InsuranceAuto / Auto
Unlike a standard automobile insurance policy, classic and antique vehicles require a more specialized coverage. Most of these vehicles are not daily drivers! They tend to be hobby cars, show cars, hot rods, kit cars, etc. Most of the time, The cost of replacement depends on the the type of vehicle and how much has been invested into the car.
You may have noticed that there is a big difference between collector's car insurance policies and regular user policies, including cost. Some insurance company collectors car insurance boasts low premiums and excellent coverage. Other benefits include:
- Agreed Value Coverage: In case of a total loss, you get the full amount of insured value on your collector car insurance policy.
- No Deductible: In most states, you pay nothing if you have a claim.
- Flexible Usage: Enjoy your classic with comfortable classic car insurance limits.
- In-House Claims: Your claim is handled by a collector car insurance expert.
- Repair Shop of Choice: Take your car to your favorite repair shop.
- Restoration Coverage: Protect your classic with classic car insurance and increase value during the active project.
WHAT TYPES OF VEHICLES ARE COVERED?
Some insurance companies offer collectors car insurance for the following types of vehicles:
- Antiques and classic cars
- Muscle cars
- Exotic and special interest
- Street rods
- Modern classics
- Replicas (high quality)
- Fire trucks
- Low riders
- Military vehicles
- Motorcycles and scooters
- Vehicles under active restoration
WHAT TYPES OF VEHICLES ARE NOT COVERED?
Some insurance companies do not provide collectors car insurance for these types of vehicles:
- Inexpensive home-built kits that do not replicate a classic vehicle
- Any vehicles used for camping, off-road or utility-type driving
- Pro-street vehicles modified with racing features like roll cages, nitrous systems, parachutes, etc.
- Regular-use vehicles driven on a daily basis
- Vehicles used primarily for commercial use
- No motorcycles with performance modifications
- Any vehicle modified with nitrous systems, blown alcohol systems or that run on nitro-methane
- Dune buggies
Call us today if you are looking for insurance for your classic or antique car! One of our professional agents can help you find the ideal insurance for your vehicle, how the coverages are applicable based on the company you choose, and the choices you are offered!