Florida Rv And Motorhome Insurance

Auto / Auto


This type of insurance protects your motorhome with the specialized RV insurance coverage needed by owners. We are the #1 RV insurance agency in the United States! It is a common myth that your RV and other vehicles are adequately covered by the same insurance that insures your auto or home. Your RVs are special and require specialized insurance. In some cases you will need additional insurance coverage.

The specific terms of vehicle insurance vary with legal regulations in each region. To a lesser degree, vehicle insurance may additionally offer financial protection against theft of the vehicle and possibly damage to the vehicle, sustained from things other than traffic collisions.

Some of the extra coverages offered on this policy includes but are not limited to:

  • Comprehensive Coverage: This is included with our motorhome insurance policies and is not usually included in your typical auto policy. This provides protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including; collision, fire, smoke, floods, landslides, hail, windstorms, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning. We also include coverage for attached accessories -- awnings, satellite dishes, TV antennas, and more.

Some coverages are optional and subject to company approval and may not be available in all states.

  • Total Loss Replacement Coverage: This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which will only pay only the actual cash value of your trailer travel at the time it is destroyed. The Foremost coverage protects from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model travel trailer is destroyed within its first five model years, and you are the original owner, we will pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality! In years six through ten, we will give you up to what you originally paid for it toward the purchase of another motor home.

  • Emergency Expenses Coverage: It pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.

  • Replacement Cost Coverage: More than a typical auto or homeowners policy, this covers your personal belongings that are destroyed or stolen.

  • Towing And Roadside Assistance From TraveLine:  It eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan. Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire charges, fuel delivery, and locksmith services are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required! Just sign and drive. Your motor home and your tow vehicle are covered, regardless of who is driving or where you are in United States or Canada!

  • Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage: It provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motorhome as a residence, typically seasonal or weeks at a time.

  • Full-Timer Coverage: This coverage is very similar to a homeowners policy. This option covers you when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence, typically for extended periods of time.

  • Insuring Your Tow Truck: This special option offers insurance for your medium duty tow truck that you use to tow your motor home, provided the medium duty tow truck's GVWR exceed 10,000 pounds. This means that the maximum allowable total weight of a road vehicle when loaded must exceed 10,000 pounds.

Call an Insurance Warehouses of America licensed agent! We can explain you how the coverages are applicable based on the company you choose and the choices you are offered!