Auto Insurance in Florida
Are you on the market for auto insurance and live in the state of Florida? If so, we can help you choose the right coverage you need here at Insurance Warehouses of America in Orlando, FL. Car insurance can protect you in the event of an accident with another motorist or unrelated accident that results in damage to your vehicle. Without insurance, you can be put at significant financial risk if you pay for your repairs.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Auto insurance has minimum requirements that every driver in Florida must meet. These minimums can be changed at any time if you would like full coverage resulting in higher limits:
- Personal injury protection coverage for at least $10,000
- Property damage liability of at least $10,000
- Bodily injury coverage of at least $10,000 per person
- Bodily injury coverage of at least $20,000 for all persons for each accident
You may also obtain any of the following coverages, so you can have peace of mind knowing you are fully protected while on the road:
- Comprehensive- This type of auto insurance pays for repair costs if your car is damaged physically from a non-collision-related accident such as theft, fire, vandalism, or glass breakage.
- Collision- This coverage pays for your repair costs if your car has been physically damaged from a collision with another motorist.
- Uninsured/underinsured- This coverage can cover property damage costs to your vehicle that you are entitled to legally resulting from another driver who is underinsured or not insured at all.
- Medical benefits- This coverage can pay for necessary medical costs of funerals for you and your passengers covered under your policy resulting from an accident.
If you reside in Florida and need an auto insurance quote, please visit our Insurance Warehouses of America office today.