Motorcycle Insurance in Florida
If you reside in Florida and own a motorcycle, you may want to consider obtaining motorcycle insurance to protect your investment. Motorcycle insurance operates similarly to auto insurance. We provide various coverages here at Insurance Warehouses of America in Orlando, FL to protect your investment the right way.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
Unlike many other states, Florida does not require motorcyclists to obtain motorcycle insurance. But even though it is true that you aren’t legally required to buy insurance for your motorcycle, it is still highly recommended. However, you still must register your bikes with the DMV. If you get into an accident, you will have to prove financial responsibility. There may also be some lenders that require you to obtain it.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
Motorcycle insurance has similar coverage options to auto insurance, including:
- Liability coverage- This coverage will protect you if you cause injuries or damage to another person while riding your motorcycle.
- Full replacement cost- Your bike will be returned to you in pre-accident condition or better if you are in an accident that is covered with this policy.
- Gear and personal belongings- If your personal belongings are damaged in an accident or stolen, this coverage will secure your items.
- Comprehensive- This will cover your repair expenses if your motorcycle is damaged due to an accident, not collision-related.
- Collision- This will pay for your repair expenses if you are involved in an accident with another motorist and your bike is damaged.
- Uninsured/underinsured- This will protect you against another driver you are involved in an accident with who is either uninsured or has no insurance and is at fault.
If you reside in Florida and need motorcycle insurance, please visit our Insurance Warehouses of America office today to obtain a quote. You may also give us a call. Our office is located in Orlando, FL.