RV Insurance in Florida
RV owners must protect their investment by obtaining insurance. Whether you take your RV on the road or use it for vacation purposes only, you can benefit from insurance either way. We want to ensure that you have the necessary insurance needed here at Insurance Warehouses of America in Orlando, FL. We provide coverage that is similar to auto insurance.
RV Insurance Requirements
All motor homes in Florida do not need to be insured legally. However, if you have to drive it, you must obtain insurance. If you are towing your camper, trailer, or other RV behind another vehicle, you will not be required to get insurance but should consider ample coverage if an accident occurs. You may also be required to obtain insurance on your RV if your lender requires it, specifically if you financed your RV.
The minimum coverage for RV insurance in Florida is as follows:
- Personal injury protection of at least $10,000 covers the medical expenses for both you and your passengers.
- Property damage liability of at least $10,000 covers damages caused to another vehicle or property involved in an accident with you.
You can also consider the following coverage options for your RV:
- Collision- This will protect your RV if you are involved in an accident with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive- This will provide coverage for any damage resulting from non-collision-related incidents.
- Uninsured/underinsured- This will provide coverage against other drivers who do not have insurance or do not have enough insurance that you become involved in an accident with.
You can also choose from the following:
- Medical coverage
- Full replacement cost coverage
- Emergency expense coverage
- Personal effects coverage
- Permanent attachments coverage
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Insurance Warehouses of America office to obtain a quote. We are located in Orlando, FL.